
Can I tell you how much I love Chick-Fil-A? Seriously, it is now my favorite fast food location. I am not one who usually takes the kids out to lunch (unless we go as a family). My idea of a fun time with my kids is not trying to order lunch and dig money out of my purse one handed while holding Lily on my hip. Then trying to balance the tray with one hand while making sure Lily doesn't grab my drink and crash the tray to the floor all while keeping an eye on the other kids and making sure the girls are watching Isaac. At Chick-Fil-A none of this happens. They see that you have your hands full and pretty much wait on you for whatever you need. It is fabulous! Another refill? Oh, they come by and fill it up for you. Today they also came by with brownie samples! Not only is it super clean and fast service but I am pretty sure their motto is, "My Pleasure". You say thank you and that is their response. At first I thought it was just the one person saying it, but everyone I thanked said the same thing, "It's my pleasure." How nice is that? Chick-Fil-A has been in our town a while now and I have only recently discovered how genius it is. The bonus is that on weekends they have a Cow in costume and it goes around to greet the kids and give high fives. Now really, where else can you get a cow to give you a high five?
P.S. Another cool thing is that they are closed on Sundays!






6 comments:
Hey, we just found our rainy park day location! We are devoted fans of Chick-Fil-A here as well. And now I'm kind of hoping it rains next Friday.
p.s. I love the new header picture.
I have loved Chick-fil-a since I was a little kid but they don't have them in Nevada. They do have two by my mom and so every time we go up there that is one of our favorite places to visit!
I've also noticed how friendly they are - the girl waiting on us actually smiled while working :) I just wish their play center was a little bit bigger ... but that's my only complaint!
Christy's right we have one by our house and they're as nice as you said. I even go by sometimes for breakfast. Told on myself. Just to let you know when you get the kids meals at our place they will exchange the toys for a kids ice creme cone. Sometimes I think thats better than haveing those silly little toys everywhere. Love you blog.
I've never eaten there, but I'm going to have to try it sometime. The name has always weirded me out for some reason. Totally cheesy. But hey, your plug is going to do the trick- thanks! And I love your header pic- so cute!!!!
I love the new picture! They just opened a Chik-Fil-A in Oxnard. My family loves it. I believe they started here in Utah by an LDS guy and that is why they are closed on Sunday's. Very cool!
Post a Comment