Monday, January 19, 2009

Before and After

I know you are probably sick of hearing about the house but here are some more pictures. This weekend we FINALLY took pictures of the outside. We had been waiting for our front door to get painted and then to replace our outside house lights. So here are some lovely before and after pictures of the house as well as some of the kids finished rooms.

This is our house when it was being build in 1999.

This is when we moved in April of 1999. Emily was almost one. Our front yard tree is so tiny in the picture below you can hardly even see it! I can't believe how big it is now!



Here is our house last May before construction began.




Here is the recent picture taken this weekend. Sorry it is crooked, the camera was on our car across the street!



Home Sweet Home!

5 comments:

Grammybumble Bee said...

Great remodel. You added so much room. I bet it feels like a whole new house. It looks so cute in the kids rooms. Each one has such a personality. You're so creative in decorating. I've enjoyed seeing the progress of the remodel. Great job worth the wait I'm sure!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

See how awesome blogs can be?... I get to tour your beautiful (new!) home without ever tracking a single speck of dirt on your perfectly clean carpets.

Also, what a fun post.... to see a house AND a family grow. Love it!

Lisa said...

Melissa, I will give you the real tour anytime!!

Moose and Family said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures!! It's fun to see how it has all turned out. We built our house almost 4 years ago. I can't wait until MY trees finally grow!

Leslie said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like it was worth the wait and all the drama. Congrats on a beautiful home. :)