
Here in California I think I can speak for the majority and say that we are SO happy that election day is over! It seems like we have been living and breathing proposition 8 for a LONG time! They are still counting all the votes, but with 91% of the precincts reporting we are in the lead 52%. They are projecting a win for our side.......Keep your fingers crossed! Thank you to all who helped with this tremendous effort. I saw this picture on my friend's blog and had to steal it since to me it perfectly sums up our fight to protect our families and our religious freedoms.
(For those of you who don't know the story behind this picture from the Book of Mormon with the prop 8 flag altered, you can read a lesson about it here)






1 comment:
It's been a long haul - but well worth it. Am I the only one who got Prop 8 pimples??? Stress and I are not friends.
I pray that we will still be winners once all the votes are counted.
Post a Comment