Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random Updates

(I realize I am totally behind in blogging, so here are some random updates.)

No Doubt...

In case there was any doubt that Lily is our child, at not even 7 months she is already an icecream fan. One evening we were having our Family Home Evening treat (thus the small bowl since we will have more when the kids go to bed) and Lily crawled over to Chris and tried to get his icecream.



He gave in....


After all, who could resist this face?




Halloween





My Life Lately...

Here is what I have been dealing with lately....5 Months of dust! Yuck! We left some of our bigger furniture in our house in one of the rooms. As you can see the dust was quite thick.





I am mad at myself that I didn't take more picture before we moved in when it looked clean! I wanted to post some pictures, but right now there are still boxes all around, and my house looks like a pig pen. I took these a few days before we moved in, but it was in the evening so the pictures look really dark. I promise I will post some better ones when my house is cleaner!


Part of my new laundry room.




The loft.



7 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Congratulations on being back in your house. Moving can be pretty crazy. Lily is so super cute!

Moose and Family said...

Congratulations on being back in your house. Moving can be pretty crazy. Lily is so super cute!

Jared & Larisa said...

I can't wait to see the inside of your house!! (minus all the dust, of course). And Isaac took those stitches like a total champ. He's so cute :)

Ashley A. said...

I love the Halloween pictures! So cute. I love how Emily's getting into the role and holding her knife up to Lily :).

The house looks great! I'm sure it will be weird for me to see in person.

Janis said...

I can't wait to see more pictures....Hey did you guys get a new couch??

Lisa said...

No new couch yet.....Still looking. We put the the ugly couch in the loft and have the ugly loveseat in the living room right now, just so we have somewhere to sit until we get another one!

Us! said...

I am sure you are so happy to be back in your house! Congratulations on making it to the end.