
Isaac LOVES Tom and Jerry. It is always his first choice when he gets to watch something. Luckily we have Comcast on Demand and they have numerous episodes available all the time. Sometimes I tell him the show isn't on just so he will watch something else (shhh don't tell him!), but I actually don't mind Tom and Jerry and it brings back memories of my childhood. If you remember the cartoon doesn't have much dialog to it, so it really is quite enjoyable to have on! The only sound I hear is the background music, and Isaac's belly laugh when Tom is chasing Jerry. One day when we were in the car out of the blue Isaac said, "Jerry is a nice mouse, but Tom is a naughty cat. I like Jerry." What is your kid's favorite show?






3 comments:
I am serious when I tell you my kids are watching Tom & Jerry right now!!
They love it, Scooby Doo, Super Why on PBS and Little Einstein's.
This is funny because my girls love Looney Tunes, which we have on DVD since I got it for Joe for Christmas. I try to limit their time watching it, though, since it is a bit violent. Oh well, I watched it as a kid and I turned out OK. It's funny to watch the girls and Joe sitting on the couch watching and laughing. Their favorite is Tweety and Sylvester which they call "Noony and the Cat" for some reason. :)
Tom and Jerry is great - Ky sometimes watches them on Saturday. He also loves Curious George and, I admit it, Spongebob.
Post a Comment