"You're putting your broccoli right where the kids' butt was."

This was a direct quote from the news this morning. Makes you think twice about where you set that produce huh!?

This was a direct quote from the news this morning. Makes you think twice about where you set that produce huh!?
They were doing a report on how nasty shopping carts are and that they have more germs than toilet seats. Nice. I actually am a shopping card phobic and always wipe it down before I use it or put my kids in it. I LOVE Trader Joe's and Safeway and a few other stores that provide the antibacterial wipes for you. The story on the news showed a new shopping cart disinfecter. It was like a mini car wash for shopping carts. Bring it to a store near me and I am there.
If you want to find out exactly what was found on some shopping carts you can watch the news video that was on the Today Show yesterday, here.
If you want to find out exactly what was found on some shopping carts you can watch the news video that was on the Today Show yesterday, here.






5 comments:
I saw that Today show piece and it showed the cart wash... Seriously, how the heck can we get one of those around here? We NEED that cart wash. Must have it.
Did you see it today?? Our vacuum cleaner have more germs than our toilets and we spread it all over the house.....shocking.
Why do I always have to sign up every time I write a comment. I have registared 10 times.... is that normal?
YUCK! No, I didn't see it today. That is nasty. Well, at least I have new carpet.... :)
Renate, you do have to log in (user name and pass word), but you shouldn't have to register again....
These type of stories really freak me out. I prefer ignorance at times...
I went grocery shopping after i read your post...I was totally creeped out!! :)
Post a Comment