1. I scrapbook everyday. I love to scrapbook, and during Isaac's nap time I make sure I try to get at least one layout done. When I am not scrap booking I love to make cards. Every card and scrapbook page I do of course has to use Stampin' Up! stamps!

2. I hate to cook. Seriously, I would rather clean than cook. This is a problem however, since I love to eat! Maybe someday when the kids are bigger I will enjoy it more....

3. I admit to loving Neil Diamond. Okay I said it. I can't help it, his music brings back childhood memories of road trips in the car and dancing in the living room. I am proud to say that my kids love Neil D. also and love rocking out to "Forever in Blue Jeans!"
4. I get up every weekday at 5:45 a.m. to go to the gym. Some people think I am crazy, but it just works for me and makes my day start off great with a little "me time". Plus then I can justify my nightly milk shake easier!

5. I have never once got a speeding or traffic ticket. However I have been in the car a few times when Chris has! I am sure I have jinxed myself on this one and I will probably get pulled over tomorrow.

6. I love the sun. So much so that I used to skip school in Southern California and go to the beach with my friends (sorry mom!). I love going on vacation to places where there are beaches. Unfortunately now that I am older I try to be more careful about the sun, but I still love it! I am happy to say I have passed the love of the beach and sun down to my kids!






1 comment:
Good job having the guts to admit you love Neil Diamond :). I love that you taught your kids to love him too, though. I remember Abby singing "Forever in Blue Jeans" when she was pretty young and it was so cute.
Post a Comment