Thursday, November 22, 2007
I CAN'T SLEEP!
It is 2:30 am and I am wide awake. Can't sleep. I slept for awhile but now I am up. I think I am excited that we had our US appointment today. I am so excited to have another girl and I can't stop thinking about names. I hate not having a name picked out. I like a lot of girl names and just want to make sure we choose the right one. It is driving me crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love your Thanksgiving flashbacks pictures! That is so cute. You have such a darling family. Here are my top name suggestions that go really well with your last name: Courtney, Sarah, Anne. I'm sure you've never thought of those before! ;)
That's so funny that you don't like not having a name picked out whereas I can't force myself to decide on a name until it's absolutely essential. Let us know what you decide on! Joe and I are happy that we were right (I guess I have intuition for other people's babies and not my own :) and that Natalie will have a girl around her age. Love you guys!
Congratulations on having another girl...that is so exciting! I am sure you'll pick out a great name!
Post a Comment