Saturday, October 13, 2007

April's Coming Attraction


So for those of you who were disappointed that our first announcement was a puppy (i.e Marilyn!) we do have another slightly more exciting announcement. Way before Chris talked me into getting a puppy he talked me into having another kid! So I TOTALLY blame the puppy thing on HORMONES!!! Anyway we are very excited and have been keeping the secret for awhile now. I am almost 15 weeks along and finally starting to feel better. Because of my past problems (even though things were fine with Isaac) I still had to go in and get blood work every few days and a couple ultrasounds early on. We feel very blessed that things seem to be going well so far. We told the kids last night and they were all very excited. We will hopefully find out what we are having right before Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Brad and Kelli said...

CONGRATS!!!! We're so excited for you! You completely had us fooled. We thought for sure the puppy would be the last addition. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Congrats again!!

Ashley A. said...

I was also duped. Congratulations!! Good job keeping the secret. This way we get to find out what you're having very soon :).