Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Teenager



13 reasons why I love you.

13. You are so much fun and always make us laugh
12. You love to be active
11. You are always doing secret acts of service for others
10. You are a great big sister
9. You are constantly trying to improve yourself
8. You still think I am cool and like doing things with me
7. You have a beautiful smile and we see it so much!
6. You're always quick to say you are sorry and forgive others as well
5. You are a team player and have a good attitude
4. You share my love of ice cream! :)
3. You are a good example to all of us and remind us to be good
2. You hug your parents everyday and tell us you love us
1. Just because you are YOU!!!

Happy Thirteenth birthday Emily. I wouldn't change you for the world!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I can't believe you have a teenager! She seems like a wonderful girl. Happy Birthday, Emily!

Renate Hunter said...

Pretty neat mom to do such a cool list. She's a reflection of her parents, grandparents for sure.....