Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blogging no more?

Hi all. So you've probably noticed I am not big at blogging lately. No excuse really. I mean I've always been busy so that's not it. I am sure I have plenty to blog about so that's not it either. Laziness? Hmmm could be. I am just not into it these days I guess. (Having said that I still SO love reading other's blogs so keep it up!!)

Oh well, just wanted to tell you all to not hold your breath. Not making any promises that I will come back. I am thinking I will just facebook blog for the most part now. You all are on FB right?? But who knows maybe someday I will surprise us all and start again.
xoxo
lisa

4 comments:

Moose and Family said...

I still check the blogs periodically but I'm considering deleting mine. Most everyone is on FB now.

Ashley A. said...

Yeah--I don't know what it is about everyone lately but I feel the same way you do and I know a lot of others who do, too. I guess not quite the same since I'm not willing to give up the blog as a record and I'm still printing them every year. But, I have zero motivation and I've only blogged about a third as much as last year.

I guess now I'll have to check FB periodically to get updates on you guys. :)

Renate Hunter said...

That's okay...I use to do a dairy years ago and haven't for awhile. But don't delete what you have, it's a great record of your kids and photos. I love reading my old dairies. I'll read you on facebook.

Jared & Larisa said...

Miss you, Lis!!