Sunday, December 23, 2007
Santa 2007
This weekend we had our annual Santa visit. We had a great time as usual and all the kids enjoyed seeing santa and telling him what they wanted for Christmas. Isaac told Santa he wanted a scooter. After he got off his lap he came over to me and said, "Where's my scooter?" Apparently he thought the gift came automatically after he asked for it. He wasn't too happy when I told him he had to wait until Christmas to see if Santa brought him one. Santa got a chuckle out of Abby's request. She asked for a few normal things and then we heard him laughing and asking Abby how old she was. He said it was the first time he had gotten a request for a Swiss Army Knife from a 7 year old. Santa, please don't bring that! Emily asked for a skateboard and skateboard ramp. Santa told her she had better ask for some knee and elbow pads as well! Luckily those are already on her list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Those pics are too cute! I love the one of Santa with his hand on your cute belly. Abby is hilarious. *I'm* going to get her a swiss army knife! ;)
Hi Lisa,
You have a beautiful family!!
My mom said that you live up here in Norcal. My husband and I live in Roseville. These blogs have been awesome for reconnecting with old friends. Drop me a line when you get a chance. lesashby@gmail.com.
Take Care,
Leslie (Lake) Ashby
Lisa!
I love when old friends put blog addresses on Christmas letters. I didn't last year, because I thought it was a little self promoting, but enjoyed catching up with people so much that I included mine this year too. Your family is beautiful and congrats on #4! I'm looking forward to reading your blog:)
Post a Comment