Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Santa Blast from the Past!
Here are some fun pictures of the kids with Santa over the years. As you can see they adore him! Abby had a couple years where she wouldn't go near him (thus the tears in one of the family pictures) but after that she was fine. Emily has pretty much always been a santa fan, although one year he had to warm her up with the candy. My kids think it is especially fun to run into Santa at church since he attends a different ward in our same building. They even recognize him now in the summer without his beard. He always has a hug and candy in his pocket for them. We love this guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
So cute!! I'm so impressed at how organized you are that you can find all those Santa pics from over the years. Wow!
That is so cute! Your girls have really changed over the years. I've only seen them all grown up, ir was fun to see them so little.
That's a great slide show! How did they get so big so fast? I love it that Emily has always loved Santa. We'll see how Elizabeth does this year but I'm not too optimistic...
Post a Comment