Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Funny Isaac Moment

I thought I would share this funny thing that happened with Isaac today. After his nap we were hurrying to get ready to go to tithing settlement. I was getting Isaac ready and asked him if he wanted to go see the Bishop. He got all excited and started singing, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!" On the way to the church he kept saying, "I go see the Bishop." We thought it was cute. When we got into the bishop's office Isaac loudly said, "Where is the astronaut?" Apparently when we said, "Bishop" he thought we were saying, "Spaceship!" So he was a bit confused that there was no spaceship or astronauts around. We finally caught on and we all got a good laugh, including the Bishop! Poor Isaac though, as we were leaving he kept saying, "I see the spaceship now?" Luckily we did see Santa and the kids got some candy from him so hopefully that made up for it a bit!

2 comments:

Ashley A. said...

That is so funny! Tithing settlement would be a big disappointment if you were expecting a spaceship... :)

Anne said...

That is hilarious. I love those 2 year old comments!!! I love your Christmas blog- you are so clever!!!