Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catch up with Pictures

Here are some of the things we have been doing lately. Emily got her green belt and nun-chucks in Karate. Abby also started karate a few months ago. I keep meaning to take a picture of both of them but keep forgeting. Such is my life I guess.

This is just a cute picture...


And guess who lost his first tooth?
Lily has been asking to ride a caurosel for the last few weeks. The day before her birthday we took her to the mall thinking it would be a fun pre bday thing for her. We bought the tokens and started to put her on the horse and she freaked out! So we watched Isaac and Abby and then I talked her into sitting in the chair that doesn't move. Oh well. I was having flashbacks of being at Disneyland last year all over again. Then we met Chris for lunch! This little Princess turned 3!


I think this was the first "real" birthday lily has had. I think the 1st and 2nd birthdays they really don't get what is going on, but the 3rd they realize that it's their day to be spoiled. Lily had a great day and when we got her up that morning and sung happy birthday to her she said, "I bigger now?!" (As she looked down at her self to see if she had grown in the night!) We had a fun day and took cupcakes to the park for her park friends. All day she kept asking, "It still my birthday?" For dinner she chose to go to Taco Bell! For some reason that night Taco Bell was decorated with purple balloons so we told her it was special for her birthday! We then went home and opened presents. She opened a few and then said, "Isaac's turn!" When she realized all the presents were for her she was pretty excited! She is such a good girl and loved her "Pink and Purple" cake.

3 comments:

Moose and Family said...

This reminds me....I need to update MY blog. Thanks for keeping us posted! :D

Ashley A. said...

Cute pictures! And nun-chucks--awesome! :)

Renate Hunter said...

I thought that was you in the karate photo--Emily looks so much like you in this photo!!! Lily looks like she's two years older than the last time I saw her photo--how can they grow up so fast??