Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I love this man!
He's such a great dad. See how much they adore him!?

August 2005


Father's Day 2007


Father's Day 2008

The common words heard by Lily in our house are, "No, daddy!" She says this which means that she doesn't want mommy, but daddy instead.

Seriously, what's not to love when it comes to this guy? He seriously is a big kid at heart and sometimes I tease him about it, and sometimes he gets in trouble more than the kids do, but really I love everything about him and hope he never changes.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Chris and Isaac.

Walk a little slower daddy

said a child so small

I'm following in your footsteps

and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast

sometimes they're hard to see

So walk a little slower, daddy

For you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up

You're what I want to be,

Then I will have a little child,

Who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,

And know that I was true.

So walk a little slower daddy

For I must follow you.

Happy Father's Day darling. We love you!


5 comments:

Ashley A. said...

He IS a great dad. I love all of those pictures.

Moose and Family said...

Your family is VERY blessed!! :)

Moose and Family said...

Your family is VERY blessed!! :)

Jared & Larisa said...

I hear the words "No, Daddy" all the time, too!! Guess that means we have good hubbies, huh? So awesome, love your cute family :)

Renate Hunter said...

Did you notice the shadows in the photo of them walking--that's kinda cool too. Great pictures!