Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wicked Get-A-Way

When Chris asked me what I wanted for my birthday I said, I wanted to have a Wicked Get-A-Way! Isn't he a good hubby!? We went with our dearest friends, Anne and Dan.
Before the show we were taking pictures and this crazy guy on a bike started to ride into us. It was.....Nicolas, also known as FIYERO!!! He saw us and came to say hi!!! I think to say we were freakin' out was an understatement if you ask our husbands! Anne wanted me to crop her out of this, but I think it shows perfectly our state of mind...We are crazy!

He's waving bye to us before he goes in the stage door. What can we say, he loves us.

I was holding up 8 fingers only to remember later that it was actually my 9th time.... UGH. Oh, well guess I have to go back!
Anne and I saw this open door when we were in the restroom. We were SO super tempted to steal some usher jackets so we could try to sneak in places we shouldn't be like maybe the casts dressing rooms!
Waiting for the show to start, in our super good seats!
After the show we were waiting at the stage door with a bunch of other people. Nicolas came out and brought us (and the hubbies who were instructed to video tape it all) BACKSTAGE with him!!! We were so excited and looking back on the video were acting like giddy school girls!
I didn't even notice until I uploaded these pictures that Nicolas has his cute leg pegged for when he rides his bike home! :)
WE are on the STAGE!!!
The Wizard of Oz!
Nicolas and his girlfriend who is also in the show (whom by the way didn't even know that he called me on my birthday!! oops....) showing us some of the props.
Have a little drink of Green Elixir!
We came out from backstage just in time to see Eden and chat with her for a bit. It was the BEST night EVER!
That night we stayed at the Clarmont
And headed to the Oakland Temple on our way home.
I am so in love with this man!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

AWESOME!!! Love your green purse too!

Ashley A. said...

That is pretty awesome that you got to go backstage and ON stage.

I was laughing at the end pictures of you and Chris. It kind of seems like you're reassuring him that--yes, you do love him more than Nicolas. :)

On a serious note, though, I really like that one of you guys in front of the temple!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday! What an awesome get-a-way! I'm going to make Tim read it to be in inspired!

You two are lookin' good as always!!!

Jared & Larisa said...

That is definitely the perfect birthday get-away for you :) I haven't been to the Oakland temple in such a long time, I think it's awesome you guys went there!!