Friday, April 23, 2010

WICKEDLY GREEN!

I know I already posted these on FB so for my FB friends this is pretty much a repeat!
Yesterday was Earth Day. The girls and I and our good friends took this very seriously. Green shirts, green fingernails AND a trip to WICKED!! (Okay, it was purely coincidental that it happened to be on Earth Day, but it makes a good story)
I love these girls!! Courtney and Sarah are Em and Abby's BFF's. Don'tch love the matching shirts?!


I know we are goofy, but oh well! You can't tell very much but Anne and I have matching shirts too!!
Yes, I've now seen it 8 times. It was my girls' third time but the first time with super good seats. They had a great time and it was one of the best shows ever!!
Here they are showing off their Wicked nails!
Nicolas (aka Fiyero) whom we are on a first name basis with now met us at the stage door for pictures.
(Emily took this one!)
Waiting for more autographs!
I got this apron as an early birthday present for myself. Does this mean I have to start cooking now?
Here's Eden (aka Elpahba)!! She is so sweet and was chatting with all the girls asking them questions. She's the best Elphaba EVER!
She saw our finger nails so we had to get a picture of all our our hands. Eden's are the sparkly green ones. She was funny and told us she got her nail polish out of the bargain bin at a drugstore!
It was a late night but well worth it. I really should be packing but had to post these while I remembered!

1 comment:

MEB said...

I can't believe you've seen Wicked 8 times now! I am totally jealous! I love the green shirts and nails.
PS-your hair is getting so long. I love it!