Isaac has been wearing this King's Jersey for a few days now. This morning he topped it off with his Superman cape that Nana made him. He rode his bike when we walked the girls' to school and he kept calling himself "Super Jersey Boy!"
This picture doesn't have to do with anything but it's cute of Isaac and Cooper. Nice tongue huh?
Em got braces last week, here are before and after pics!
Lily Jayne! I had to take pictures of her in this outfit since I've had it since Em was a toddler.
Just so Abby's not left out here are some pictures of her taking the ball down the field.
A couple months ago I walked into the family room and this is how Em and Abby were sitting. I couldn't resist telling them not to move so I could hurry and take a picture. I am so glad they are such good friends and have so much fun together.
Okay, now I've filled my blog quota for the week!






5 comments:
I totally remember Emily wearing that outfit! Where has the time gone?
You weren't kidding... those pictures are wicked cute! All of them! (I especially love the one of Emily and Abby. So sweet. And cute!)
Such cute kiddos :) Go Super Jersey Boy!
Thank you! I love your pictures and it is always fun to read your blog. I love Lily's curly hair! It looks professionally styled every time!! :)
You're so good to update your blog more regularly than the rest of us. It's fun to see the cute pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment