Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Thankful For...


This awesome man, who makes me happy every day.
These sweet girls.

Nugget Cake, and good friends to eat it with!
This Family

This goofy boy
This family

And even this dog.
I am especially grateful for Temples and that I know I can be with my family forever because of it. (Go here to learn more about Temples)

I am also grateful for the testimony I have of my Savior. I know that He lives. (To learn more about Jesus Christ go here)


Have a great Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Chris Allen said...

These must not be in order. I don't know how I ended up above the cake. :)

Lisa said...

I know and I didn't even have Wicked on there! :) I guess I didn't want to seem too extreme...

Lisa said...

Oops that sounded like cake really is above you. Ha! You know it's not! :)

Moose and Family said...

You guys are too cute! Happy Thanksgiving to your family!

Anne Allen said...

What a great post. You are so awesome. I am thankful for YOU!!

Jared & Larisa said...

You and Lily are twinners with your black turtlenecks - so cute!!