My husband will attest that change makes me cranky.
Change in routine or schedule
Change in plans
Change in health
Change in TIME
Change in routine or schedule
Change in plans
Change in health
Change in TIME
I could go on and on...
I am totally a creature of habit. I like my boring predicable life. I like always doing laundry on Friday or having leftovers on Thursday. It's the way I roll. My kids have always thrived on being on a schedule since they were just weeks old. Chalk it up to my Type A personality but it works for me. So every 6 months it takes me a while to get out of my funk when the time changes. Hello, I am a grown up, I should be able to handle this better right? Spring forward, fall back, either way it makes me cranky. It's not even that I am overly tired or that my kids wake up early (I am lucky in that they really don't). It's just change. So I apologize to my husband and kids in advance....
I am totally a creature of habit. I like my boring predicable life. I like always doing laundry on Friday or having leftovers on Thursday. It's the way I roll. My kids have always thrived on being on a schedule since they were just weeks old. Chalk it up to my Type A personality but it works for me. So every 6 months it takes me a while to get out of my funk when the time changes. Hello, I am a grown up, I should be able to handle this better right? Spring forward, fall back, either way it makes me cranky. It's not even that I am overly tired or that my kids wake up early (I am lucky in that they really don't). It's just change. So I apologize to my husband and kids in advance....






2 comments:
Why was Lily so upset? Or did you just get a good photo of her upset another time? I love taking pictures of them to remember the LOOK on their faces.....then, I'd help them.
I should be more like you! (and Melissa is the same way) That means you are organized and prepared and that always looks and probably feels good right? Actually I have picked up a few good habits:
Gym Schedule- T, Th & every other Mon.
Running Schedule- W, F, Sat & every other Mon.
Cleaning Schedule- FRIDAY MORNING- NO EXCEPTIONS! not for anything (especially visiting teaching)
=)
Post a Comment