I had to include this picture of Lily running after the others trying to pull up her pants that keep sliding down at the same time. She's so stinking tiny that her pants never stay up!
The kids had the most fun playing with the animals.
It was fun and games until the rabbit had enough and scratched poor Abby!
I was seriously considering taking one or two of these cute baby chicks home! They were so soft and cuddly...But then I remember they turn into chickens. Not happening.
Stay tuned next for Halloween pictures!






3 comments:
I love the picture of Lily on the pumpkin (and, of course, the one with the pants falling down). And that picture of Abby after the mean rabbit incident makes me tear up a little myself! :(
CHRISTIAN!!! I didn't even see that! How many times do we have to tell him it's a penis not a handle?? BOYS! Oh well, that is a whole other blog post...
Hahahaha I was just going to say I love the pics but Chris' comment made me laugh and then I had to scroll up and see what he was talking about. So--I didn't even notice! Yes, Nate does that as well, especially in the bath, and he just laughs and laughs. I have a hard time not laughing myself. :)
Post a Comment